Part time sales associate
Three to four days a week to include two Saturdays and/or Sundays a month.
Contact Store Manager Diane Hanna
- Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Philadelphia Print Shop
PART-TIME ASSISTANT TO SALES STAFF
The Philadelphia Print Shop seeks a part-time person to assist sales staff on two to four Fridays & Saturdays per month, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Responsibilities will include: fielding telephone calls, answering routine questions and referring other calls to sales staff; preparing invoices; packaging purchased items; and other such tasks as determined by sales staff.
Philadelphia Print Shop issues payroll checks once per month, on the final weekday of the month.
- Call: 215-242-4750
Borrelli’s Chestnut Hill Gallery & Frame Shoppe
Part Time Worker
Borrelli’s Chestnut Hill Gallery, a thriving Art Gallery and custom framing business located in the heart of historic Chestnut Hill, Philadelphia, is seeking a personable and professional part-time Gallery Associate to fulfill an integral position in the Gallery. The idea candidate will have a Fine Arts background, strong computer and people skills and will be able to multitask and work autonomously. Self-motivation is a must. Experience with custom framing intake a plus. This position requires regular weekend hours as well as occasional evening events.
- Fine Art/Art History background
- Excellent computer, communication and organizational skills
- Professional demeanor and excellent work habits
- Experience/interest in working with public – custom framing retail experience a plus!
- Energetic and Self-motivated
- Greet Customers and answer phones
- Assist customers in selecting molding, mats and glass, etc.
- Assist customers in purchasing art and framing pickups
- Retail sales – responsible for invoice write-ups for framing/renovation, art sales, etc.
Art Related and Exhibits
- Complete artist contracts
- Assist owner with exhibit hangings
- Work with owner to create exhibit postcards
- Familiarize self with Gallery artists
- Attend exhibits (roughly once a month) – assist with food prep and set up, clean up, wine pouring and talking with customers
- Create wall tags for all pieces in Gallery exhibits
- Work with artists to get digital photos and biographical information for exhibits
Communications and Database/Web Updating
- Enter new email addresses in Chestnut Hill Gallery group lists for mailings
- Mail and email Press Releases approximately 3 weeks before exhibit
- Keep website, Facebook and Instagram accounts updated with current exhibits/artists
- Label and post cards for artist’s reception (approximately two to three weeks before exhibit)
- Excel mailing list updating
- Constant Contact – create and schedule emails, newsletters and ads
- Maintain Artists Bio/Photo book for public viewing (without artist contracts)
- Create system for categorizing artwork and Gallery location
- Call: 215-248-2549
The Co-op Shop
Barbers and Stylists
- Please contact: email@example.com
Long Term Kitchen Cook
Looking for experienced long term kitchen cook – hrs Tue- Fri (7-3pm) Sat
7-4pm $13/hr Servisafe certificate preferable.
- Call: 610-529-6469
Looking for part time (now thru August, / full time Barista (late August
on) – counter register person preferably with experience ( working w super
automatic machine) Tue-Fri (7-3pm) Sat 7-4pm $7/hr plus tips.
- Call: 610-529-6469
3000 BC Spa
Licensed Massage Therapist
We are an award winning spa that is rapidly growing and we our looking for talented Massage therapists who are motivated, self starters. 1-3 years of massage experience in a spa or medical setting is preferred but not required. The ideal candidates are positive, flexible, detail oriented, organized and dependable team players. Pennsylvania License is REQUIRED.
What you can expect from us:Competitive payCommission on retail sales and the sale of series packages.Medical, dental, and optical insurance, as well as paid vacation and holidays for full-time employees.Monthly employee appreciation days — 40-50% off products, free lunch.If you’re a responsible individual looking to be part of a great team and are interested in the 3000BC philosophy, please reply to this post with your resume and cover letter attention to Spa Coordinator, Robin Neary or Fax resume to 215-247-6036.NO PHONE CALLS TO SPA PLEASE.
3000 BC Spa
3000BC Spa is seeking a Part-Time Licensed Medical Esthetician to add to our team! Our business continues to grow which requires that we add to our team. Ideally we are looking for someone to work part time 2-3 days per week with potential for full time. Nights and weekend availability preferred as business continues to grow.
The ideal candidates are positive, proactive team players who demonstrate a strong work ethic. Must possess a proven track record of sales/ retail excellence/savvy, business driven individuals with the entrepreneurial spirit to build and cultivate their clientele! Must be able to assess skin conditions and effectively direct patients into treatment and home care programs.What We Offer:
50% OFF services
Chestnut Hill Hotel
Pizza Cook/Assistant Pizza Chef
We are seeking a pizza cook/assistant pizza chef (ideally, with some experience) to help with all aspects of our small, start-up wood-fired Neapolitan pizza business.
This is a great chance to learn the secrets of making excellent neapolitan wood-fired pizza from a very experienced and talented chef. The pizza cook/assistant pizza chef will help with everything including food prep, making the dough, stretching the dough, topping the dough, using the wood-fired oven, taking food orders, and cleaning. The ideal candidate is passionate about pizza, cooking, takes direction well, works well with others, takes initiative, and is positive. Pizza and/or cooking experience is preferred, but not required. The position is initially part-time, but could turn into full time. Must be available to work nights and weekends.
Please submit your resume to Lindsey@chbrewing.com and a brief note explaining why you are the best candidate.
- Please contact: Lindsey@chbrewing.com
Chestnut Hill Music Academy
Openings for Music Teachers
You must be extremely professional and reliable once a schedule is established. You must also be organized and have great people skills. Send a cover letter with the reasons why you will make a great teacher and a resume that includes teaching experience and education. Competitive hourly rate.
El Quetzal is Now Hiring
Assistant Manager-Chestnut Hill Location:
Full time, weekend and holidays availability with one year minimum commitment.
– Manage and motivate excellent customer service
– Inventory management
– Social media administration
– Staff supervision
– Merchandising and marketing
– Communicate performance observations and offer feedback to Store Management Team
– Manage and/or perform opening and closing routine.
Must apply in person
8427 Germantown Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19119
The Antique Gallery
Paris Bistro & Jazz Cafe
Work at Paris Bistro
Paris Bistro is hiring for all positions front and back of house.
Night Kitchen Bakery and Cafe
Part time baker
The Night Kitchen Bakery is looking for a part time baker to work the early morning shift on Saturdays and Sundays or Sundays and Mondays. There will also be a few hours on Fridays through June.
If you are interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must have at least a year of professional baking experience. Feel free to share!
- Please contact: email@example.com
Ten Thousand Villages
Part-time Sales Associate
Join the oldest and largest Fair Trade retail network in North America. Ten Thousand Villages markets hand-crafts made by Artisan groups from over 30 developing countries. Ten Thousand Villages has more than 70 non-profit retail stores throughout the U.S.
Chestnut Hill location is seeking an individual with retail sales and service experience, a commitment to our global mission and outstanding people skills. Applicants must be available on weekends and during holidays.
Interested applicants should visit our store at 8331 Germantown Avenue, please see the Store Manager for an application.
Water and Rock Studio
Water and Rock Studio in Chestnut Hill Philadelphia is hiring experienced, professional, well credentialed, and friendly:
- Yoga Instructors
- Functional Fitness Instructors
- Martial Arts and Self-Defense Instructors
- Personal Trainers
If interested, please contract:
Chestnut Hill College
FLS International Chestnut Hill is looking for host families for our international students.
Host Family Requirements:
- Provide a furnished single or twin room with bed, desk, closet
- Provide two meals per day (self-serve breakfast and sit-down dinner)
- Live within 45 minutes of school (Chestnut Hill College) by public transportation
- Help improve students’ English language skills through conversation and sharing local culture
If you are interested in becoming a host family or would like additional information please contact FLS International:
$700 per month- Single room per student
$650 per month- Twin room per student