George Woodward Co.
Full time Maintenance Worker
Looking for a full-time maintenance worker.
No experience required. Pay = Experience.
Send message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call: 215-247-5700 to apply.
- Call: 215-247-5700
Chestnut Hill Welcome Center
Northworks is a young, energetic, national architecture firm founded by the inspiration and shared passion for the built world. We are seeking a full-time or part-time Office Manager / Administrative Assistant in our growing Philadelphia Studio. This is an opportunity to be part of a budding creative firm with a diverse project base across the country.
- 2-4 years of office experience, within in a design-based setting.
- College degree (design, marketing, and/or communications field a plus).
- Excellent customer service, organizational, and communication skills, and strict attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Teams. Experience with Adobe Suite preferred, but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work with both peers and firm management.
- Ability to work independently, as well as within cross-functional teams in a collaborative, professional environment.
- Experience with marketing and social media is a plus.
- Transportation required.
- Greet and engage with all clients and visitors in a professional and friendly manner.
- Keep the office running smoothly and efficiently – manage and oversee equipment, supplies, systems, and overall appearance of studio.
- Create, format, and share documents, templates and business correspondences using Microsoft Office products.
- Schedule meetings, manage emails, and coordinate calendars.
- Coordinate and plan studio events and team outings.
- Candidates with design aspirations will have the opportunity to help designers with presentation boards, the materials library, and marketing.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. NWKS offers a 401k with match, health insurance, holidays, and PTO.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject ‘Philadelphia – Office Manager’.
Garden State Tile
To exhibit Garden State Tile’s Cultural Core Standards in all duties, as detailed in the Showroom Concierge job description: Responsible to meet, greet and qualify showroom clients. Responsible for client support and team support. Responsible for providing effective, accurate and timely customer service for all internal and external customers as well as team members. Communicate effectively and assist team members as needed to achieve operational and company goals. When necessary, assume any position as needed and/or directed to achieve company’s daily output needs.
• Meet, greet, and qualify every showroom client resulting in introduction to Design Consultant or making an appoint for a future time.
• Answer the phone and provide any customer service regarding appointment, order status, deliveries and payments.
• Run weekly open report and make any final delivery or payment arrangements.
• Assist the Design Sales Consultants with appointments and follow up.
• Manage the showroom Merchandising, Sample Library, and Sale Stickers.
• Complete daily closing reporting.
• Organize and order all office and cleaning supplies for showroom.
• Coordinate any facilities issues with corporate office.
• Attend any necessary training session including those outside of your home branch.
• Provide extreme customer service to every client.
• Continually educate yourself on our products and our company using the GST website and launch documents.
- Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kimberly James Bridal
Bridal Sales Associate
Kimberly James Bridal needs a sales associate. Please apply to email@example.com
All details can be found HERE
Bredenbeck’s Bakery & Ice Cream Parlor
- Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 215-247-7374
Coco Blue Chestnut Hill
Part time Receptionist
10-$15 per hour.
Answer the Phone & take appointments with SalonBiz online appointment book using iMac computer. Experience with Online booking software is a plus.
Part Time. 25 Hours a week
Must be customer service oriented and dress neatly.
Call Dan 215 285-9560 or Ana 267 475-4888
- Call: 215 285-9560
Night Kitchen Bakery and Cafe
Full-time Counter Worker
The Night Kitchen Bakery and Cafe is seeking full time counter workers. Duties include serving customers, making coffee drinks, carrying cakes to customer’s cars and providing exceptional customer service.
Barista experience is a plus and 1 to 2 years experience in an upscale cafe, bakery or coffee shop is required.
We are looking for hard workers who love making people happy!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Please contact: Info@NightKitchenBakery.com
- Call: 215-248-9235
Chestnut Grill & Sidewalk Cafe
Host and Server
Both positions are immediately available!
Apply in person at Chestnut Grill 8299 Germantown Avenue
Bredenbeck’s Bakery & Ice Cream Parlor
Bredenbeck’s Bakery is looking for one more talented decorator to join our awesome team. We are looking for a highly creative individual with a strong work ethic. Must be a team player! If you have experience and are looking for a change, then send us your resume and portfolio. The decorator must be skilled at both piping on wedding cakes and/or comfortable with doing drawings on cakes. Also, must be an expert in fondant. Please send your information to email@example.com.
Baker Street Bread Company
If you’re ready to join a happy workspace fast paced and you love food, then you’re our person.
Now Hiring Kitchen Manager full time -weekends must- Busy café chestnut hill- Salary- Benefits- no evenings this is a daytime position .
Baker street Bread co -email firstname.lastname@example.org
215-248-2500 ext 3 ask for Katie
- Please contact: email@example.com
- Call: 215-248-2500 ext 3
Front of house Barista
Baker Street bread now hiring Front of house Barista’s . Weekends a must. Part time or full-time hours available , Outgoing friendly faces needed.
Stop by and ask for Diane or Katie, or call 215-248-2500
Kitchen Full Time
Kitchen – full time / part time weekends must . Busy café – Good hourly rate.
Stop by and ask for Katie or Anna
8009 Germantown avenue -215-248-2500
Full-Time Design Consultant
Check out this job at Summer Classics:
Full-Time Design Consultant at Summer Classic Home Chestnut Hill
Serendipity of Chestnut Hill
Retail Assistant Store Manager
About the job
We are seeking a dynamic Retail Assistant Store Manager for our Chestnut Hill, PA SC Home Retail Showroom. The ideal candidate will have a passion for sales and design as well as a dedication and enthusiasm for great service including providing a compelling experience, follow through and product knowledge.
- Coordinates, manages, and monitors staff to ensure adherence to pre-established policies and procedures with a focus on customer satisfaction, cost reduction, achievement of sales goals and overall performance.
- Organizes and plans outreach events in the store.
- Manages supply chain including inventory forecasting purchase orders processing and contract pricing maintenance, inbound and outbound freight negotiation, carrier selection, performance auditing, production and inventory management, supplier scorecards and chargebacks, order fulfillment execution, quality assurance, customer service performance and landed cost tracking.
- Facilitates coordination and communication between support functions.
- Monitors all activities for resolution and prevention of theft and fraud within the store and warehouse areas.
- Maintains appearance of store in accordance with brand standards and company policies.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Bachelor’s degree with major in business, operations, design, or related area preferred.
- Three years of experience in design or retail environment minimum, with at least two years of that in management role required.
- Ability or aptitude to sell luxury products.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Good computer skills – knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, and Word required; Pivot table and data mining skills preferred; software experience including – Syspro ERP system & Microsoft/Apple Systems & Planning Software preferred.
- Technical knowledge of space planning and ability to use planning software preferred.
- Knowledge of the design industry including knowledge of fabrics, applications, and general design practices preferred.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize.
Medical – Dental – Vision – STD – LTD – EAP – FSA – 401K – Paid Holidays – Vacation/Sick Time – Voluntary Term Life, Critical Illness, Cancer and Accident
About Gabriella White
Gabriella White, LLC, parent company to Summer Classics and Gabby, leaders in the outdoor and indoor furniture industry is a family-owned company and premier innovator, manufacturer and retailer of fine indoor and outdoor furniture since 1978. Our products are beautiful, functional, long lasting, comfortable, high quality, and unique.
At Gabriella White, we deeply believe in the need for a solid foundation of values. We strive to create and maintain an environment focused on our customers and our people. Our Company Culture is based on our Core Values: Dedication – Enthusiasm – Synergy – Integrity – Goal-oriented – Nimble. Our Company Purpose is to be relentless about making Life’s Best Moments…Furnished.™
Check out this job at Summer Classics: Retail Assistant Store Manager
Top of the Hill Orthodontics & Pediatric Dentistry
Orthodontic Assistant and Dental Office Manager
We are looking for a competent orthodontic assistant who will make the orthodontist’s office more efficient and pleasant for patients. You’ll ensure excellent customer service and lift basic dental tasks off the orthodontist’s shoulders. Orthodontic assistants should be well-organized with great attention to detail. You should be able to follow instructions and respect dental office regulations. We want you to be skilled in providing direct or indirect patient care and able to make office procedures as smooth as possible. Being a team player is essential.
Dental office manager
We are now hiring a full-time office manager for our orthodontic and pediatric dental office! Our doctors are a husband and wife team, and we strive to create a family atmosphere throughout the practice. Our office is state-of-the-art with modern technology. To be successful, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. The office manager will ensure that the front desk team welcomes patients positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards. Responsibilities include greeting and scheduling patients, verifying dental insurance, collecting estimated co-pays and filing dental insurance claims. The office manager will also coordinate the schedules of dental assistants to help the practice run smoothly. Experience preferred, but we are happy to train the right candidate.
Email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please contact: email@example.com
Chestnut Hill Brewing Company
Servers, Bartenders, Server Assistants, Food Runners, Bussers, Hosts, Expeditors, Line Cooks and Pizza Makers- Part Time and Full Time
Do You Love Craft Beer, Wood-Fired Pizza, and Dogs as Much as We Do?
Come join our awesome fun-loving team in Chestnut Hill, PA, Philadelphia!
We are ready to grow and teach our team to be more amazing than ever! We are looking to add YOU to our team!
Are you someone who loves our community? Loves working with others? Loves working in a fast paced, friendly environment? We want you!
The Chestnut Hill Brewing Company Perks
- You get to work in a fun & positive environment.
- You get continuous training and learning not only for the restaurant, but personal growth as well.
- You will have opportunities for advancement.
Who we’re looking for to be on our team!
- You are a person who loves to work as a team with others.
- You love to work with guests and helping them feel welcome.
- You are a person who can work in a high paced environment.
- You are a person who likes to keep a clean and organized work area.
- You are a person who can follow instruction and written instruction (like checklists and recipes).
What requirements will be expected
- You will come to work with a good attitude and ready to work with the team.
About Chestnut Hill Brewing Company
We are a locally, family- owned hip & cool craft brewery, that is heavily community involved.
We believe in high-quality & fresh ingredients. We make our own craft beer on site, wood-fired pizza, and vegan-friendly pub fare-everything fresh daily!
We also believe in the team concept and working together! We completely believe that Chestnut Hill Brewing Company wouldn’t be what it is today without an amazing team! One team!
We are offering opportunities (part time and full time) for Servers, Bartenders, Server Assistants, Food Runners, Bussers, Hosts, Expeditors, Line Cooks and Pizza Makers to join our Guest Services and Culinary Teams!
Contact Lindsey Pete
- Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mt Airy Learning Tree
MT. AIRY LEARNING TREE SEEKS NEW PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR and EDUCATION ADMINISTRATOR
MT AIRY LEARNING TREE IS HIRING!
MALT SEEKS NEW PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR
Mt. Airy Learning Tree is a 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to building community by providing shared learning opportunities throughout Mt. Airy and the surrounding area. Founded in 1981, MALT offers over 750 affordable community-based courses each year. In the spirit of “neighbors teaching neighbors,” we bring together people from diverse backgrounds to learn, share, have fun and connect.
MT. AIRY LEARNING TREE SEEKS NEW PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR
The Program Administrator is an integral member of our small staff team. The PA is the primary liaison with all MALT instructors, making sure teachers have what they need to start and run their classes. The PA is also the staff contact for our course locations throughout the term. The PA assists with the creation of the course catalog, answers the phone and emails to register students for courses, and assists with problem-solving as issues arise. The Program Administrator is the team’s technical lead and is supervised by the Executive Director.
This is a part-time, 27.5 hr/week position. The ideal candidate will work well in a collaborative atmosphere, be computer savvy, and have a demonstrated commitment to community, lifelong learning, and building relationships. MALT values diversity, sustainability, community, and collaboration. We are seeking someone who shares these core values to bring vision and energy to this beloved local organization.
Essential Skills and Experience: strong customer service, computer and database management experience, and the ability to work independently and problem solve. A meticulous attention to detail is required. Familiarity with google suite, and Excel preferred. Basic knowledge of Quickbooks is a bonus.
Salary is $27,000 to $28,500 commensurate with experience, generous paid vacation, no benefits.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL LIST OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Interested applicants please forward resume and cover letter to:email@example.com with subject line: ‘Program Administrator’
- Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bird in Hand Consignment Shop
Customer Service Assistant
Bird In Hand Consignment Shop
Is a delightful non-profit consignment shop in the heart of Chestnut Hill, Pennsylvania. Staffed by a volunteer board, proceeds of the Bird are distributed to other non-profit organizations in the community for both physical improvements and social needs. It’s the perfect place to search for small furniture items, art, collectibles, china, crystal, silver, and more.
*Looking for a career that combines your passion for beautiful items, strong work ethic, and creative drive?
Customer Service Assistant
We seek an energetic, creative customer service assistant who loves working with people. If you are team oriented, self-motivated, with an eye for home décor and furnishings we are looking for you.
For Details Go HERE
Part time position, with a week including Tuesday through Saturday. Work hours are 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Please contact: email@example.com
Chestnut Hill Community Association
Full-time Administrative and Membership Coordinator
The Chestnut Hill Community Association is currently filling the following position:
Full-time Administrative and Membership Coordinator
Manages the CHCA membership program and assists with daily office duties and operations for the CHCA. Duties will include data entry, distribution of benefits to members, handling of member inquiries, and staffing member events. Familiarity with databases is preferred. Additionally, this position offers administrative support to the Executive Director as well as the Chestnut Hill Community Fund through the direction of the CHCA Executive Director. The position offers paid time off, healthcare benefits and a flexible schedule. Some evening and weekend work is required.
Gravers Lane Gallery
Gravers Lane Gallery was founded in 2010 and is one division of The Goldenberg Group, which is
comprised of three entities: Goldenberg Development, People Helping People Foundation, and
Goldenberg Enterprises. Located in the historic Chestnut Hill neighborhood of Philadelphia and with a
small off-shoot in Center City, Gravers Lane Gallery represents a diverse stable of regional, national, and
international artists spanning many generations, from emerging to lifetime award recipients.
Full Job Description
Gravers Lane Gallery is looking for a multi-functional professional to join our team as a Gallery Associate.
Candidates with an affinity for contemporary craft arts and strong communication skills who can make
customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. The position involves direct selling to the public,
assisting the gallery director, inventory, retail displays, shipping, and other associated tasks. You will
help identify client needs and then present and answer questions about our products with a positive
outlook. Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and help ensure the gallery
maintains its world class reputation and financial performance. A background in art, sales, and
familiarity with inventory management is essential. Some weekend and evening hours will be required.
• Assist Gallery Director in daily gallery operations
• General gallery upkeep and hanging
• Answering phones and email
• Retail sales and customer engagement
• Inventory and database management
• Art handling and shipping
• Art photography and graphic design
• Social Media maintenance
• Special projects as needed
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Detail orientated
• Interest in and familiarity with contemporary craft art
• Experience working in a gallery setting a plus
• Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers
• Works well in a fast-paced environment
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and G-Suite
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus
• Must be able to occasionally work on ladders and comfortably lift 25 pounds
Job Type: Part-time, up to 35 hours/week
Compensation: $15-18/hour commensurate with experience, paid time off, 401k contribution match
- Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 215-247-1603