The Bone Appetite
Looking to hire a experienced dog groomer to add to our wonderful groomers here at The Bone Appetite! We need help on the weekends and at least one or two weekdays.
Come work with us in beautiful Chestnut Hill in Philadelphia, PA. We have very affluent clients in a incredible location that co-tenants with Starbucks.
We have an ever increasing amount of clients wanting to book grooming appointments with us so we need another groomer to keep up with the demand!
Ability to earn a potential of 25K plus a year plus tips.
• Ability to perform a variety of grooming services on all canine breeds, including but not limited to; nail trimming, teeth brushing and clipping
• Ability to communicate with pet owners to determine needs and ensure trust
• Maintain cleanliness and organization of grooming tables, equipment and supplies
• Flexibility of schedule and the ability to work at least one weekend day a week
• Knowledge of medical issues that may occur during a grooming procedure and the ability to follow the proper procedures in these situations
• Ensure animals are provided care in accordance with company, state and federal regulations
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us: email@example.com or 215-247-4292
Part Time Retail
Part-Time Retail Associate
The Bone Appetite
Looking to hire a part-time retail associate at our independent dog store specializing in quality, upscale dog and cat supplies in the heart of Chestnut Hill. Job requires booking grooming appointments, selling products, stocking, and some light cleaning of our grooming salon. Must be able to work atleast 2-3 afternoons and 1 weekend day a week. Must love dogs!
Computer knowledge is required
Previous retail/customer service experience preferred
Starting at $8.50 an hour
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Contact us: 215-247-4292
SL8 Hair Lounge
Looking for a salon coordinator if you know of anyone who would be interested.
Cleaning color bowels
Socializing with clients
12$ an hour
One week paid vacation
- Call: 215-248-2000
Top of the Hill Orthodontics & Pediatric Dentistry
Orthodontic Assistant and Dental Office Manager
We are looking for a competent orthodontic assistant who will make the orthodontist’s office more efficient and pleasant for patients. You’ll ensure excellent customer service and lift basic dental tasks off the orthodontist’s shoulders. Orthodontic assistants should be well-organized with great attention to detail. You should be able to follow instructions and respect dental office regulations. We want you to be skilled in providing direct or indirect patient care and able to make office procedures as smooth as possible. Being a team player is essential.
Dental office manager
We are now hiring a full-time office manager for our orthodontic and pediatric dental office! Our doctors are a husband and wife team, and we strive to create a family atmosphere throughout the practice. Our office is state-of-the-art with modern technology. To be successful, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. The office manager will ensure that the front desk team welcomes patients positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards. Responsibilities include greeting and scheduling patients, verifying dental insurance, collecting estimated co-pays and filing dental insurance claims. The office manager will also coordinate the schedules of dental assistants to help the practice run smoothly. Experience preferred, but we are happy to train the right candidate.
Email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please contact: email@example.com
Welcome to SALON MARYAM
We have stations for experienced stylists in a newly remodeled bright, modern space.
We are located in chestnut Hill beautiful neighborhood that offers plenty of parking along with shops/cafes/restaurants within walking distance.
My name is Maryam, I have incorporated my years of experience into every detail of the salon.
Stop in anytime or you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-247-9299 for more details
8131 Germantown Avenue
Baker Street Bread Company
Baker Street Bread Company
Front of House Barista
Now hiring Busy café in chestnut hill – Front of house barista – Weekends a must- looking for fun energetic staff-
Come by Bakerstreet Bread 8009 Germantown avenue and fill out an application or email Katie@bakerstreetbread.com
Chestnut Grill & Sidewalk Cafe
Tavern on the Hill
SERVER ASSISTANT NEEDED – IMMEDIATE OPENING AT BUSY NEIGHBORHOOD PUB FOR DAY SHIFT, 10;30AM-3:30PM, M-F. EMAIL PARAGRAPH EXPLAINING YOUR INTEREST & QUALIFICATIONS. PREFER LOCAL W/ SOME EXPERIENCE.
- Please contact: email@example.com
Queenie’s Pets LLC
Dog Walkers & Pet Sitters
- Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
MARKET at the Fareway
Borrelli’s Chestnut Hill Gallery & Frame Shoppe
Part Time Worker
Borrelli’s Chestnut Hill Gallery, a thriving Art Gallery and custom framing business located in the heart of historic Chestnut Hill, Philadelphia, is seeking a personable and professional part-time Gallery Associate to fulfill an integral position in the Gallery. The idea candidate will have a Fine Arts background, strong computer and people skills and will be able to multitask and work autonomously. Self-motivation is a must. Experience with custom framing intake a plus. This position requires regular weekend hours as well as occasional evening events.
- Fine Art/Art History background
- Excellent computer, communication and organizational skills
- Professional demeanor and excellent work habits
- Experience/interest in working with public – custom framing retail experience a plus!
- Energetic and Self-motivated
- Greet Customers and answer phones
- Assist customers in selecting molding, mats and glass, etc.
- Assist customers in purchasing art and framing pickups
- Retail sales – responsible for invoice write-ups for framing/renovation, art sales, etc.
Art Related and Exhibits
- Complete artist contracts
- Assist owner with exhibit hangings
- Work with owner to create exhibit postcards
- Familiarize self with Gallery artists
- Attend exhibits (roughly once a month) – assist with food prep and set up, clean up, wine pouring and talking with customers
- Create wall tags for all pieces in Gallery exhibits
- Work with artists to get digital photos and biographical information for exhibits
Communications and Database/Web Updating
- Enter new email addresses in Chestnut Hill Gallery group lists for mailings
- Mail and email Press Releases approximately 3 weeks before exhibit
- Keep website, Facebook and Instagram accounts updated with current exhibits/artists
- Label and post cards for artist’s reception (approximately two to three weeks before exhibit)
- Excel mailing list updating
- Constant Contact – create and schedule emails, newsletters and ads
- Maintain Artists Bio/Photo book for public viewing (without artist contracts)
- Create system for categorizing artwork and Gallery location
- Call: 215-248-2549
Chestnut Hill Brewing Company
Pizza Cook/Assistant Pizza Chef
We are seeking a pizza cook/assistant pizza chef (ideally, with some experience) to help with all aspects of our small, start-up wood-fired Neapolitan pizza business.
This is a great chance to learn the secrets of making excellent neapolitan wood-fired pizza from a very experienced and talented chef. The pizza cook/assistant pizza chef will help with everything including food prep, making the dough, stretching the dough, topping the dough, using the wood-fired oven, taking food orders, and cleaning. The ideal candidate is passionate about pizza, cooking, takes direction well, works well with others, takes initiative, and is positive. Pizza and/or cooking experience is preferred, but not required. The position is initially part-time, but could turn into full time. Must be available to work nights and weekends.
Please submit your resume to Lindsey@chbrewing.com and a brief note explaining why you are the best candidate.
- Please contact: Lindsey@chbrewing.com
Paris Bistro & Jazz Cafe
Work at Paris Bistro
Paris Bistro is hiring for all positions front and back of house.