Top of the Hill Orthodontics & Pediatric Dentistry
Pediatric Dental Assistant
We are looking for a competent dental assistant who will make the pediatric dentist’s office more efficient and pleasant for patients. You’ll ensure excellent customer service and lift administrative and basic dental tasks off the dentist’s shoulders. Dental assistants should be well-organized with great attention to detail. You should be able to follow instructions and respect dental office regulations. We want you to be skilled in providing direct or indirect patient care and able to make office procedures as smooth as possible. You will need to be warm and comforting to young patients and their parents. Responsibilities • Welcome patients and their families in the dental office • Prepare patients for treatments or checkups ensuring their comfort • Select and set up instruments, equipment and material needed • Sterilize instruments according to regulations • Assist the dentist through 4-handed dentistry • Undertake lab tasks as instructed • Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions • Keep the dental room clean and well-stocked • Schedule appointments • Maintain accurate patient records and assist with payment procedures Requirements: • Proven experience as dental assistant • Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods • Understanding of health & safety regulations • Ability to perform regulated non-surgical tasks like coronal polishing is a plus • Good computer skills • Excellent communication and people skills • Attention to detail • Well-organized and reliable • High school diploma; graduating from dental assistant school is preferred • Additional certification or training is an asset (e.g. EFDA) • PA X-ray certification required • CPR certification required Benefits: • Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision) • Retirement Plan (401k, IRA) • Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays) • Training & Development See less
State Farm – Steven R. Breinlinger
Insurance Sales Representatives
State Farm – Steven Breinlinger Agency
Openings in Insurance Sales Representatives positions
Call 267-323-2923 and ask for Joyce
- Call: 267-323-2923
Glenna Stone Interior Design
Glenna Stone Interior Design is seeking a talented business manager to help support the management and operations of the business. This candidate will help to support the CEO in strategic business operations and well as day-to-day office functions. This includes business development, public relations, daily office management, managing financial reporting, employee support, and being a “right hand” for the CEO. This position is a part-time position of approximately 25 hours/ week.
Hours and Compensation
The optimal candidate will have 5-7 years of project management and/or business experience. Compensation DOE.
- Billing support and act as GSID billing contact
- Financial review/ cash flow planning
- Interviewing prospective clients
- Business development tracking
- Prospective client tracking
- Managing the execution of marketing plan
- Tracking employee productivity
- Depositing checks/ entering client payments
- Reviewing expenses and overhead
- Daily office management/ supplies/ client meetings/ office logistics
- Developing client presentations
- Supporting client installations
- HR support, managing employee questions and tracking vacation
- IT liaison, helping to troubleshoot IT issues with appropriate vendor
- Pay invoices and file paperwork as needed
- Maintain calendar for Glenna Stone
- Make track plans for GSID
- Support and plan events at GSID studio
A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in an architectural or interior design environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel proficiency is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
- Proficiency in financial reporting
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite a plus (Photoshop or Elements, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Ability to handle confidential employee and client information
Must be self motivated and able to fulfill time sensitive tasks and enjoy working in a small firm environment. Must have access to a car.
How to Apply: Please include a cover letter, resume, and work samples when applying for this position. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please contact: email@example.com
Chill on the Hill
CHILL Assistant Manager
- Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bone Appetite
Part Time Employee
The Bone Appetite is looking for a part time employee for 12-16 hours a week with afternoon and weekend availability. Applicant must be over 18 years old. Pet experience is wanted but not necessary! Stop by 8517 Germantown Ave or call 215-247-4292 for more information.
- Call: 215-247-4292
Queenie’s Pets LLC
Dog Walkers & Pet Sitters
- Please contact: email@example.com
Louie’s Little Hut
FRONT COUNTER POSITION
FRONT COUNTER POSITION
Part-time position available for front counter help. Duties include taking customer orders, answering phones, running food, etc. Must have weekend availability. Please contact
- Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-time position 3 days a week minimum
Part Time Community Associate
MARKET at the Fareway
Visitor Experience Staff (Part-Time)
Visitor Experience Staff (Part-Time)
The Morris Arboretum of the University of Pennsylvania (located near Chestnut Hill) is hiring Visitor Experience Staff to assist the many guests (over 130,000 a year!) who visit the garden.
Visitor Experience Staff greet visitors, handle admissions and parking, run the gift shop, answer questions, sell memberships, and assist guests wherever possible.
VE Staff are the face of the Morris Arboretum and a vital part of the team, ensuring a memorable, positive experience for our guests. As such, VE Staff must be professional, reliable, friendly, and have exceptional customer service skills. They must also be comfortable working with computers, handling money, working outside, and standing for extended periods of time. Flexibility, working well under pressure, a sense of humor, and a strong sense of teamwork are also beneficial skills to have for this role.
This is a wonderful opportunity to support a world-renowned Arboretum, enjoy a flexible schedule, and work with amazing people.
This is a year-round, part-time (approximately 8-16 hour/week), paid position with variable hours. Having your own transportation is helpful, as the Arboretum is not near public transportation.
Pay Rate: $11-12/hour
To apply, please send your resume and a letter of interest or brief summary about why you are interested in and qualified for the position to: email@example.com
- Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tavern on the Hill
NOW HIRING ~ SERVER ASSISTANTS ~ P/T OR F/T ~ IMMEDIATE OPENINGS ~ TAVERN ON THE HILL, 8636 GERMANTOWN AVE., CHESTNUT HILL ~ GREAT ENTRY LEVEL EXPERIENCE ~ STUDENTS WELCOME ~ TXT US A NOTE (215-205-0622) TELLING US A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF.
- Call: 215-205-0622 TEXT
Baker Street Bread Company
Front of the house Barista /and Kitchen staff
Please call 215-248-2500
Hiring full/ part time week days and weekends
- Call: 215-248-2500
Part time /with chance for full time . Office Help busy fast past office setting .Microsoft XL is a plus .
Great phone skills a must. Call Katie/ Chrissy @ 215-248-2500
- Call: 215-248-2500
Borrelli’s Chestnut Hill Gallery & Frame Shoppe
Part Time Worker
Borrelli’s Chestnut Hill Gallery, a thriving Art Gallery and custom framing business located in the heart of historic Chestnut Hill, Philadelphia, is seeking a personable and professional part-time Gallery Associate to fulfill an integral position in the Gallery. The idea candidate will have a Fine Arts background, strong computer and people skills and will be able to multitask and work autonomously. Self-motivation is a must. Experience with custom framing intake a plus. This position requires regular weekend hours as well as occasional evening events.
- Fine Art/Art History background
- Excellent computer, communication and organizational skills
- Professional demeanor and excellent work habits
- Experience/interest in working with public – custom framing retail experience a plus!
- Energetic and Self-motivated
- Greet Customers and answer phones
- Assist customers in selecting molding, mats and glass, etc.
- Assist customers in purchasing art and framing pickups
- Retail sales – responsible for invoice write-ups for framing/renovation, art sales, etc.
Art Related and Exhibits
- Complete artist contracts
- Assist owner with exhibit hangings
- Work with owner to create exhibit postcards
- Familiarize self with Gallery artists
- Attend exhibits (roughly once a month) – assist with food prep and set up, clean up, wine pouring and talking with customers
- Create wall tags for all pieces in Gallery exhibits
- Work with artists to get digital photos and biographical information for exhibits
Communications and Database/Web Updating
- Enter new email addresses in Chestnut Hill Gallery group lists for mailings
- Mail and email Press Releases approximately 3 weeks before exhibit
- Keep website, Facebook and Instagram accounts updated with current exhibits/artists
- Label and post cards for artist’s reception (approximately two to three weeks before exhibit)
- Excel mailing list updating
- Constant Contact – create and schedule emails, newsletters and ads
- Maintain Artists Bio/Photo book for public viewing (without artist contracts)
- Create system for categorizing artwork and Gallery location
- Call: 215-248-2549
Chestnut Hill Brewing Company
Pizza Cook/Assistant Pizza Chef
We are seeking a pizza cook/assistant pizza chef (ideally, with some experience) to help with all aspects of our small, start-up wood-fired Neapolitan pizza business.
This is a great chance to learn the secrets of making excellent neapolitan wood-fired pizza from a very experienced and talented chef. The pizza cook/assistant pizza chef will help with everything including food prep, making the dough, stretching the dough, topping the dough, using the wood-fired oven, taking food orders, and cleaning. The ideal candidate is passionate about pizza, cooking, takes direction well, works well with others, takes initiative, and is positive. Pizza and/or cooking experience is preferred, but not required. The position is initially part-time, but could turn into full time. Must be available to work nights and weekends.
Please submit your resume to Lindsey@chbrewing.com and a brief note explaining why you are the best candidate.
- Please contact: Lindsey@chbrewing.com
Paris Bistro & Jazz Cafe
Work at Paris Bistro
Paris Bistro is hiring for all positions front and back of house.
Top of the Hill Café
Kitchen and Front Counter Positions
Top of the Hill Café, a small family run restaurant on Evergreen Avenue, is looking to fill full and part time positions in our kitchen and at the front counter.
The Kitchen Position involves making salads, sandwiches, cleaning food prep and other duties. Some experience is preferable, but not necessary.
The Front Counter Position involves taking orders, using a cash register, refilling the food case and an ability to communicate well with other staff and with our customers.
We are open 7 days a week; Mon-Sat 8 – 6 and Sundays 10-4. All attempts will be made to coordinate with school schedules when possible.
Please stop in at 184 East Evergreen Ave. and bring your resume. Call Brettany at 215-248-6009 to set up a day and time to come in for an interview.
- Call: 215-248-6009