10 AM to 4 PM
The award-winning Clover Market is a seasonal open-air market featuring a curated selection of vendors with antiques & collectibles, vintage jewelry & clothing, finely crafted handmade items and original art. A lineup of some of the area’s most popular food trucks, live music, free kids’ crafting, and meet and greets with the adoptable animals from Finding Shelter rounds out the lineup. Guests can also plan a day enjoying Chestnut Hill’s walkable downtown filled with shops and restaurants and enjoy the Retailers’ Courtyard right at the Market location featuring selected local retailers. The detailed vendor lineup will be posted to the Market website.
The event is located all along W. Highland Ave from Germantown Ave to the 25 W. Highland Ave parking lot (vendors will be located in the 25 W. Highland Ave lot as well). The Market location is right in the heart of the business district and a short walk from the Chestnut Hill West SEPTA station. The event is free and open to the public, and parking options and additional information can be found on the Clover Market website. Vendor sneak peeks will also be posted the weeks prior to the event on the Market’s Instagram page for customers who want to plan their day or preview some of the merchandise for sale.
- All Markets are open from 10-4 pm, rain or shine.
- A cancellation is possible in the case of severe or dangerous weather such as lightning, all day heavy rain, or excessive wind. Please check back here and to our social media accounts for any updates.
- Several nearby parking lots (indicated with a “P” on the map below)
- Street parking nearby, especially Germantown Ave
- There is no admission charge to attend the outdoor Markets.
- No early bird sales as our vendors and our onsite team need time to properly set up. We ask that customers do not arrive before 10 am.
- Public transit can be taken to the Chestnut Hill Market (take the Septa Chestnut Hill East or West line to the last stop). Both are short distance to the event. We also encourage our customers to walk, bike, or carpool whenever possible.
- Cash is king, but our vendors accept credit cards as well. If you need to replenish cash, there are several ATM’s nearby.
- There are portable toilets available in the main parking lot immediately to the left of the entry, and the Market is handicapped-accessible.
- We always have a rotating group of gourmet food trucks and other food vendors.You can also explore the shops and restaurants nearby.
- On-leash, well-socialized dogs are welcome at our events! The Market can be noisy and at times crowded (and the pavement can get hot in the late spring months), so just use your judgment when deciding whether to bring your pet.