Clover Market – Chestnut Hill
Sunday, September 10, 2023
10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
The award-winning Clover Market is a seasonal open-air market featuring a curated selection of vendors with antiques, collectibles, vintage jewelry, clothing, finely crafted handmade items, and original art. Join us on Sunday September 10 from 10-4 pm for the season opener. This Market will feature 90+ carefully curated vendors with a wide variety of handmade and vintage goods along with food trucks, live music, and an abundance of shopping options in the charming, cobblestone-lined streets where guests can also plan a day enjoying Chestnut Hill’s walkable downtown filled with shops and restaurants. The detailed vendor lineup is posted on the Clover Market website.
The event is all along West Highland Avenue from Germantown Ave to the 25 West Highland Avenue parking lot (vendors will also be located in the 25 West Highland Avenue lot). The Market location is right in the heart of the business district and a short walk from the Chestnut Hill West Septa station. The event is free and open to the public, and parking options and additional information can be found on the Clover Market website. Vendor sneak peeks will also be posted the weeks before the event on the Market’s Instagram page for customers who want to plan their day or preview some of the merchandise for sale.
The address of 25 West Highland Avenue, the parking lot, is the closest GPS. The vendors at this Market are located along West Highland Avenue starting at Germantown Avenue (this portion of West Highland Avenue is closed for the event) and fill the entire 25 West Highland Avenue parking lot (aka the Turquoise Lot). Our location is steps from the vibrant business district and the Chestnut Hill West Septa station and is convenient for our customers from Philadelphia, the Main Line, Bucks County, and beyond.
The Chestnut Hill market is produced in partnership with the Chestnut Hill Business District. Check out this fantastic Insider’s Guide to Chestnut Hill that they put together to make a day of your visit.
TIMES & WEATHER:
- All Markets are open from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM, rain or shine.
- A cancellation is possible in the case of severe or dangerous weather, such as lightning, heavy rain all day, or excessive wind. Please check back here and to our social media accounts for any updates.
WHERE TO PARK:
All street parking is free on Sundays, and the Parking Foundation lots have a minimal charge in their parking lots. The closest options are found in the link here or please see below.
- Several nearby parking lots (indicated with a “P” on the map below)
- Street parking nearby, especially Germantown Ave
- There is no admission charge to attend the outdoor Markets.
- No early bird sales as our vendors and our onsite team need time to set up properly. We ask that customers do not arrive before 10:00 AM.
- Public transit can be taken to the Chestnut Hill Market (take the Septa Chestnut Hill East or West line to the last stop). Both are short distances from the event. We also encourage our customers to walk, bike, or carpool whenever possible.
- Cash is king, but our vendors accept credit cards as well. If you need to replenish cash, there are several ATMs nearby.
- There are portable toilets available in the main parking lot immediately to the left of the entry, and the Market is handicapped-accessible.
- We always have a rotating group of gourmet food trucks and other food vendors. You can also explore the shops and restaurants nearby.
- On-leash, well-socialized dogs are welcome at our events! The Market can be noisy and sometimes crowded (and the pavement can get hot in the late spring months), so use your judgment when deciding whether to bring your pet.