We’re open…kind of 🙂
Today, I saw a repost of an email intro that said “I hope this email finds your spirits positive and your COVID tests negative!” I just might use that in all of my communications going forward now LOL I hope everyone is well! I’m emailing to let you know that in addition to our new, robust OnDemand, fun & familiar OnLive, and invigorating Outdoor classes, we’ve added limited Indoor classes back to the Chestnut Hill Schedule.
We want to make it clear that your safety is our top priority. While we want to cater to everyone’s individual needs & comfort, we will also strictly enforce safety measures to ensure the collective wellbeing. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely and post any schedule changes or general updates on dancefitex.com/covid.
Our staff cleaning procedures include:
- Sanitizing all high touch areas before and after class.
- Thoroughly sweeping, mopping, and cleaning the entire studio and air vents daily.
- Setting up, sanitizing, and putting away all client workout stations before and after class.
- Keeping the front door open to allow for adequate ventilation throughout the duration of class.
- Under no circumstances will fans be used.
Temporary Maximum Capacity = 5 people (including staff)
- Do not enter if you have or have had any cold or COVID-19 symptoms within the past 14 days.
- Do not enter if you have been around anyone you know has had COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- Wear a fully covered mask (no mesh, gaiter, valved, vented, or just face shield and nothing else) over your mouth AND nose.
- Once inside, stand and wait on the rug. A staff member will:
- Check your temperature
- Administer hand sanitizer
- Sanitize the bottoms of your shoes
- Remain 6 ft from everyone inside at all times
See our FAQs page for answers to common questions.
By no means are you required to participate in Indoor classes. We have a diverse group of instructors with different levels of comfort who will be teaching in whatever mode feels best for them (Online, Indoor, etc). Please respect and understand that not all instructors will be teaching indoors yet but we look forward to the day when we can all party together again!
As always, shoot us an email via email@example.com if you have any questions or comments! We truly appreciate your business during this tough time and appreciate you sharing us with your friends!
Bria & The DanceFit Team