Mark Ziegler – State Farm Insurance Agency, Inc.
Like a good neighbor
Customers and communities rely on us to help them face life’s uncertainties. They trust us for guidance with insurance needs, financial planning, and strengthening the community.
Check out all the different ways we strive to help.
For 100 years, we’ve helped people manage the risks of everyday life, helped rebuild neighborhoods, invested in our communities, and supported education and safety initiatives across the country. It’s what being a good neighbor is all about.
The State Farm mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams. We are dedicated to servicing the insurance and financial services needs of Chestnut Hill, Philadelphia, and Montgomery County.
- We love welcoming new people to Philadelphia
- Dedicated to serving Philadelphia & Montgomery County
- I am a graduate of Gwynedd Mercy University
- I am a graduate of Roman Catholic High School
- Former Boston Marathon qualifier
- Providing free Auto/Homeowners quotes to Chestnut Hill
- Offering health insurance in Montgomery County
- Serving the Auto insurance needs in Chestnut Hill
- Offering full Life insurance reviews in Philadelphia
- Offering Condo and Renters in Philadelphia
- Providing Renters & Condo insurance to Montgomery Co.
- Providing Auto insurance to Delaware county
- Offering Business insurance in Philadelphia
- Providing free Life insurance quotes in Chestnut Hill
- Serving Auto/Homeowner insurance needs in Philadelphia
- Providing Health insurance in Philadelphia
Buckle up with State Farm, and get auto insurance in Philadelphia, PA that fits your needs. You’ve got plenty of options — from collision and comprehensive to rental and rideshare. If you need more than an auto policy for the family, we provide car insurance coverage for new drivers, business travelers, collectors, and more. Not to mention, State Farm is the largest auto insurance provider in the U.S. You could even save more by combining the purchase of auto and home policies.
Protect your largest investment from unexpected events life may throw your way with State Farm® Homeowners Insurance in Philadelphia, PA. So, what’s covered? Your home insurance ensures you can repair or replace your home, as well as the items you value. Personal property is covered even if you’re on vacation, running errands or holding items in storage. More homeowners choose State Farm as their home insurance company over any other insurer.
Renters insurance, also known as apartment insurance, covers your personal property — like computers, TVs, electronics, bicycles, furniture, and clothing — both inside and away from your apartment or other home that you may rent. Renters’ insurance coverage even extends to personal property in your car. Renters insurance typically covers losses to your personal property caused by fire, smoke damage, sudden and accidental covered water damage, thefts, burglaries, vandalism or vehicle damage.
Visit our website to learn more about other products and services.