Night Kitchen Bakery and Café
Expanded sidewalk café seating to accommodate outdoor seating
The Night Kitchen bakery has been a Philadelphia cornerstone of artisan baked goods for 40 years. We are known for moist cakes, “Best of Philly” brownies, and sinful sticky buns. Each recipe is handcrafted with love.
The Night Kitchen Bakery is known for unique and beautiful wedding cake designs. We work closely with each couple to create a cake as individual as each wedding
To view our entire photo album and sample our cakes, call and schedule a tasting appointment at 215-248-9235. Tasting appointments are available Tuesdays through Saturdays from 10 am-3 pm.
The Night Kitchen Bakery and Café are featured in the Spring/Summer 2021 issue of Philadelphia Wedding Magazine! Chef Jackie created a Bridgerton-inspired wedding cake!
We Require a Minimum of a Weeks Notice for All Orders
To expedite the process of ordering a custom cake, you can send along photos of cakes using our new sharing option from Specialty Cakes & Wedding Cakes pages, with the number of people you would like to serve & your telephone number to Info@NightKitchenBakery.com
We Support Environmental Organizations
In addition, we have taken the following steps to make the bakery more sustainable and to reduce our carbon footprint.
- We installed new FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified hardwood flooring
- We painted using no-VOC paints
- We source local ingredients from Lancaster Farm Fresh (a farm cooperative)
- We eliminated plastic takeout bags
- We eliminated Styrofoam
- We use recycled paper towels, napkins, and menu paper
- We installed programmable thermostats to conserve energy
- We installed low-flow faucet valves to conserve water
- We installed a rain barrel and use water collected for flower beds
- We have a full-scale recycling program