Stag & Doe Nights Spread Holiday Cheer Through Chestnut Hill
What: Eat, drink, and be merry during Chestnut Hill’s oldest holiday tradition, Stag and Doe Nights. The celebration fills the picturesque village with holiday charm and festivities, perfect for a family-friendly evening.
When: Wednesdays, December 4, 11, & 18, 2019
Where: Germantown Avenue
Time: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Admission: Free; pay-as-you-go activities
Activities: As you stroll along Germantown Avenue,
- Meet and greet Santa
- Shop the lavishly decorated boutiques during extended hours
- Ride in a horse-drawn carriage
- Enjoy the sounds of holiday carolers and a brass quartet
- Admire the twinkling tree lights
- Indulge in roasted chestnuts, treats, and seasonal sips
Images: Photos live here. Please credit Daryl Moran.
Parking: Free parking in the public parking lots and on the street.