There are many reasons why Chestnut Hill is the perfect place to open your business.
- Easy access by SEPTA Chestnut Hill West and Chestnut Hill East regional rail lines
- Affluent trade area of over 614,000 of the most desirable consumers; latest census named 19118
‘most attractive’ market
- Beautiful tree-lined streets and old-world charm.
- More than 250 shops, galleries and restaurants offering unparalleled selection and service
- Lively, walkable Downtown Business District; considered Philadelphia’s best pedestrian experience
Unlike most urban areas, Chestnut Hill provides plenty of customer parking.
There are six parking lots:
- Yellow Lot on East Evergreen Avenue (behind Bank of America)
- Navy Lot on East Evergreen Avenue (behind Wells Fargo Bank)
- Green Lot on East Highland Avenue (behind Hirshorn Co.)
- Orange Lot at 8300 Germantown Avenue (next to PNC Bank)
- Turquoise Lot on West Highland Avenue (next to Valley Green Bank)
- Lavender Lot on 8600 Germantown Avenue (behind Citizens Bank) entrance on Hilltop Road via Rex Avenue
- Chestnut Hill’s trade area comprises nearly 615,000 residents in almost 245,000 households.
- average household income for the trade area is $96,978, exceeding the U.S. average household income by more than $25,000
- 46.9% of households earn $75,000 and above, compared with just 33.3% for the U.S. as a whole.