The day has come! As of today, September 1, Unity Yoga will be operating out of our beloved studio space. This is the end of a chapter, but by no means the end of the story. We have built an incredible, lasting community together. As you know, I am still running the Rebel storefront and plan to reopen the boutique mid-September. Please pop in and say hi! When it’s safe, I hope to again host special events, art shows and maybe even a few more avocado toast parties. Let’s stay in touch!
I feel blessed to have shared this journey with so many amazing teachers. Every single one of them has supported me and my vision since day one. I hope you continue to support them as they move on to new opportunities and adventures. I am providing their information below if you want to stay connected/follow them on social media.
- Alicia Stoddard (@alicia.b.stoddard, email@example.com)
- Alison Krywucki (@the_ocean_yogi, firstname.lastname@example.org) Teaching on a subscription basis via Patreon. You can become a member to access live/recorded yoga classes, meditations and more.
- Anne Williams (@banannie351, email@example.com) Teaching outdoor classes for Unity in Pastorious Park on Saturday mornings.
- Bobbi Tighe (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Brendan Plunkett (@yogi_plunk, email@example.com) Teaching online classes and sharing helpful yoga videos on Instagram.
- Brittany Emmanuel (@rawandwhole, firstname.lastname@example.org) Teaching for Unity at both locations and co-leading Unity’s upcoming Yoga Teacher Training.
- Jordann Rufo (@jordaleene, email@example.com)
- Kiki Judd (@kiki.gaffney, firstname.lastname@example.org) Working full-time as an artist and showing in amazing galleries.
- Leslee Frye (@yogalee514, email@example.com) Teaching student yoga at Springside Chestnut Hill Academy and working full time as the school psychologist there.
- Lauren Clark (@helloclarks @hellohoneyphoto, firstname.lastname@example.org) Starting her own photography business. Check out Hello Honey Photography on Instagram.
- Sarah Carbo (@theyogii, email@example.com) Teaching private classes to athletes, specializing in muscle recovery. Keep a look out for her pop-up Instagram Live classes.
- Tim Fullerton (@timtomahawk, firstname.lastname@example.org) Taking a short time off from teaching but planning on pop-up/online classes soon. Available for private and semi-private instruction!
Please join me in making Unity feel welcome as part of the neighborhood. I wish them the absolute best and can’t wait to see their plans unfold. If you have leftover classes on your account, know that Unity plans to fully accommodate you. Once you create a new Mindbody account for Unity Yoga (you can do so by signing up for a free recovery yoga class or by registering with them through the Mindbody app), they can verify your existing passes and add them to your account. If you have questions, you can send them an email at email@example.com
Again, thank you for everything. Please stay in touch by calling or texting me directly. See you soon!