Date: May 2, 2021 (rain date: May 16)
Time: 11 am to 5 pm
Location: 7600 to 8600 blocks of Germantown Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19118
- Guest Vendors | More than 50 guest home & garden vendors will be on display in three vending areas: The Turquoise Parking Lot (25 W. Highland Avenue), The Blue Parking Lot (150 E. Evergreen Avenue), and a portion of The Green Parking Lot (adjacent to 8433 Germantown Avenue).
- Landscape, lawn & tree care, garden sculpture & garden displays, heirloom plants, flowering baskets, terrariums and more
- Home design, hand-made furniture, quilts, jewelry, clothing, arts & collectibles
- Live music | Zydeco-a-Go-Go performing 2:00pm-5:00pm outdoors in front of the Mermaid Inn (7673 Germantown Avenue); Variable Elements performing 11:00am-2:00pm outdoors at Fountain Plaza (8705 Germantown Avenue)
- Ask The Experts | Find personalized expert gardening advice at Laurel Hill Gardens (8125 Germantown Avenue)
- Boutique Shopping at Chestnut Hill’s fine shops. View our Business Directory HERE and check out limited time Home & Garden Stroll Specials at the following retailers:
- Food & Drink | Bring your appetite and sample Chestnut Hill’s delicious dining scene! Options include:
- All the Way Live | Indoor Dining, Outdoor Dining, and Take-out Available 2 p.m. – 7 p.m. Small sampler platter plus soup $15 plus tax
- Bahia Bowls | Indoor Dining, Outdoor Dining, and Take-out Available 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Baker Street Bread | Indoor Dining, Outdoor Dining, and Take-out Available
- Specials | The Matterhorn: Back by popular demand, this sandwich features wheels of Livradoux Raclette Cheese from the Alps melted on a Baker Street Bread baguette with Dijon, Scallions and Cornichons. Performed street side featuring Baker Street Bread’s specialized Raclette Melter from Switzerland.
- Breakfast Boutique | Indoor Dining, Outdoor Dining, and Take-out Available
- Bredenbeck’s Bakery & Ice Cream Parlor | Take-out
- Cake | Indoor Dining and Take-out Available 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Campbell’s Place | Indoor Dining, Outdoor Dining, and Take-out Available Live Music 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Chestnut Grill & Sidewalk Cafe | Indoor Dining, Outdoor Dining, and Take-out Available Grab & Go prepackaged salad, a prepackaged sandwich, a Kid’s Nacho Chip Box along with bottles of water and two premade drinks
- Chestnut Hill Brewing Company | Indoor Dining, Outdoor Dining, and Take-out Available Enjoy wood-fired pizza and vegan-friendly pub fare in the outdoor beer garden.
- Chill On The Hill Frozen Yogurt | Indoor Dining and Take-out Available
- Cin Cin | Indoor Dining and Take-out Available
- Cosimo’s Pizza Cafe | Indoor Dining and Take-out Available 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- El Poquito | 11:30 a.m. – 9 p.m. Grab and Go: guacamole and chips $9 (individual portion), churros ice cream sandwich $6, and takeout margaritas: house $9/$18, reposado $11/22, top shelf $15/30.
- Iron Hill Brewery | Indoor Dining, Outdoor Dining, and Take-out Available Happy Hour Back! 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- King’s Garden | Indoor Dining and Take-out Available
- Market At the Fareway (indoor market featuring multiple food vendors) | | Indoor Dining and Take-out Available
- McNally’s Tavern | Indoor Dining and Take-out Available
- Specials | Enjoy the Schmitter®, Philadelphia’s Big League Sandwich® and Slushies
- Mermaid Inn | Take-out Available
- Mimi’s Market & Cafe | Indoor Dining, Outdoor Dining, and Take-out Available Live Music 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Night Kitchen Bakery & Cafe | Indoor Dining, Outdoor Dining, and Take-out Available Flower Cupcakes!
- Tavern on the Hill | Take-out and Delivery Available
- Weavers Way Coop | Take-out Available
- Stateside Vodka | A favorite pop-up at Chestnut Hill’s winter festivals, Stateside Vodka’s popular stand will be coming to the Home & Garden Stroll for the first time ever! Look for them in the Turquoise Lot Vendors Area (25 W. Highland Avenue).
- Picnic Areas | In addition to designated indoor and outdoor dining areas at local restaurants, a number of outdoor spaces will be available as temporary Picnic Areas, where event-goers can sit down and enjoy food and drink. Bring a picnic blanket for the best experience, and please deposit any trash in provided receptacles!
- Chestnut Hill Conservancy Lawn (8708 Germantown Avenue)
- Top of the Hill Fountain Plaza (8705 Germantown Avenue)
- Weavers Way Backyard (8426 Germantown Avenue, rear)
- The Water Tower (Ardleigh Street & E. Southampton Avenue)
- Buckley Park (Germantown Avenue & E. Hartwell Lane)
- Mermaid Park (7647 Germantown Avenue)
- Kids & Family Zone | Visit the parking lot of Jenks Elementary (8301 Germantown Avenue) for the Home & Garden Stroll’s Kids Zone. Featured attractions include a Train Amusement Ride ($2/child; parents free), outdoor crafting by Chestnut Hill’s own AR Workshop, and the famous Jenks’ Castle playground!
Check back in late April for a complete map of festival activities, shops, and vendor locations. This year’s Home & Garden Stroll promises to be exciting from end to end!
Admission: FREE (some children’s zone activities are ticketed)
Parking: $10 All-Day Preferred parking in the Chestnut Hill Parking Foundation’s Purple, Yellow, Green, and Orange Lots (https://chestnuthillpa.com/parking/). $5 discount parking at New Covenant Church Campus at 7500 Germantown Avenue.
Vendor Information: The Chestnut Hill Business Association is now accepting vendor applications for the 2021 Home & Garden Stroll. Click HERE to download the application and call 215-247-6696 with questions.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-247-6696