Downloadable vendor application HGF Vendor Contract HERE (Deadline extended to April 19th)
This year’s Home & Garden Festival promises to be exciting from one end of the Avenue to the other. We have a delightful host of wonderful new vendors who are joining us for the first time this year, as well as new TYPES of vendors in our Sustainability Hub! Please find and follow us on Instagram for sneak peeks in the coming weeks under the top “highlight button” called “Home&GardenFest” …
The festival will include 150 home & garden vendors along historic Germantown Avenue …
- Home design, décor, hand-made furniture and hand-crafted home accessories
- Garden décor, statuary & garden art, heirloom vegetable plants, bee keeping, flowering baskets, terrariums, landscaping, lawn & tree care, exterior hardscaping and masonry, and so much more!
- Jewelry, clothing, and wearable art
- Art and handcrafted items
- Vintage goods & collectibles
- NEW FEATURES!
Sustainability Hub – A new specialty area focused on sustainability in Philadelphia, featuring individuals, makers and organizations who are working to support the goals of a more sustainable Philadelphia. Christa Barfield (of Farmer Jawn Philly) and Terril Haigler (Ya Fav Trashman) will be offering educational lectures about what’s happening on the forefront of green activism and innovation in the city as well as vending their wares. Other sustainable products and services will be offered by various vendors and local makers. (Location TBA)
Fun Fest at Jenks Elementary School – In the safety of the Jenks Elementary grounds on Germantown Ave, children under 10 will find face painting, arts & craft activities, games, activities and fun along with food options for families that can be enjoyed in the open air playground environment.
Stagecrafters Theater Events: 8130 Germantown Ave.
- Stilt walker (Philadelphia School of the Circus Arts) 11 – 1
- Juggler (Philadelphia School of the Circus Arts) 12 – 2
- Balloon Artist (Ben’s Balloon Animals) 12:30 – 2:30
- The Amazing Carson Tarot Card Readings 2 – 4
- Children’s Theatre Jack and the Bean Stalk (Adapted by Jessie Sherlock. Performed by Mark and Jessie Sherlock.) 1, 2, & 3
- Subaru car display, presented by Glanzmann Subaru
- B101.1 FM Activity Booths
- Boutique Shopping at Chestnut Hill’s fine shops (all along Germantown Ave.)
- Live Music on Two Stages:
11:30-2 The RockaFillys
2-5 56 Men
DanceFit Chestnut Hill Demo Classes 12:30 and 2:30 at Bethlehem Pike and Germantown Avenue
- Book Sales: Friends of the Chestnut Hill Library will be hosting gently used book sales at three locations
- CHESTNUT HILL EATERIES: BRING YOUR APPETITE AND SAMPLE CHESTNUT HILL’S DELICIOUS DINING SCENE WHILE YOU’RE HERE FOR THE FESTIVAL! DINING OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- Bahia Bowls | Indoor Dining, Outdoor Dining, and Take-out Available
- Baker Street Bread | Indoor Dining, Outdoor Dining, and Take-out Available
- Breakfast Boutique | Indoor Dining, Outdoor Dining, and Take-out Available
- Bredenbeck’s Bakery & Ice Cream Parlor | Take-out
- Cake | Indoor Dining and Take-out Available
- Campbell’s Place | Indoor Dining, Outdoor Dining, and Take-out Available
- Chestnut Grill & Sidewalk Cafe | Indoor Dining, Outdoor Dining, and Take-out Available
- Chestnut Hill Brewing Company | Indoor Dining, Outdoor Dining, and Take-out Available
- Chill On The Hill Frozen Yogurt | Indoor Dining and Take-out Available
- Cin Cin | Indoor Dining and Take-out Available
- Cosimo’s Pizza Cafe | Indoor Dining and Take-out Available
- El Poquito | Indoor Dining, Outdoor Dining, and Take-out Available
- Iron Hill Brewery | Indoor Dining, Outdoor Dining, and Take-out Available
- King’s Garden | Indoor Dining and Take-out Available
- Market At the Fareway (indoor market featuring multiple food vendors) | Indoor Dining and Take-out Available
- McNally’s Tavern |Indoor Dining, Outdoor Dining, Street Service Beer, Adult Slushies & Hot Dogs
- Tavern on the Hill | Indoor Dining and Take-out Available
Our local restaurants will be complimented by food trucks on site at Jenks Academy and elsewhere that will include festival foods such as popcorn, cotton candy, ice cream, baked goods, soft pretzels and more.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!