About the 35th Annual Fall For The Arts Festival
Each year Chestnut Hill welcomes Autumn with The Chestnut Hill Fall for the Arts Festival. Everyone is invited to enjoy a day of art, music, culinary delights and boutique shopping as Germantown Avenue, between Willow Grove and Rex Avenue is transformed into an outdoor arts and crafts marketplace. Chestnut Hill will serve as a backdrop for more than 150 talented artists from throughout the Mid-Atlantic region and from as far away as New Mexico. A fabulous array of artistic choices will be on display including oils, watercolors, etchings, photography, sculpture, pottery, wood crafts, jewelry and accessories! The Makers Village aims to celebrate both the beauty of a finished piece of art as well as the act of making it. Germantown Avenue will be closed to all vehicular traffic as fine arts and crafts, live entertainment on two stages, exhibits, and children’s rides and activities, take place up and down the street between the 8000 and 8600 blocks of Germantown Avenue. Visitors can stroll the Avenue to view and purchase fine arts and crafts, enjoy live music or dine al fresco. Admission to the festival is free.
Festival attractions include:
- Over 150 distinctive vendors, including 50+ new local artists and artisans
- Makers Village, 8100 Germantown Avenue: Featuring glass-blowing, stained glass, hand-weaving and spinning, jewelry production, blacksmithing, oil painting, and paper art.
- Live Ice Sculpting: Get a Preview of our February 2020 Chestnut Hill On Ice Festival from 12-2pm, as nationally-known ice artist Peter Slavin demonstrates his craft live at 8324 Germantown Avenue
- Children’s Amusement Zone: Includes moonbounce, face-painting, popcorn, cotton candy, and train rides. Provided by Pleasant Valley Amusements, at 8328 Germantown Avenue
- Antique and Classic Cars: At The Venetian Club, 8030 Germantown Avenue
- The Stagecrafters Summer Yurt Village: Chestnut Hill’s popular Yurt Village display returns under the direction of The Stagecrafters Theater at 8130 Germantown Avenue
- Live Music: Stages on Germantown Avenue at Bethlehem Pike and Hartwell Lane, plus band performances at Woodale Avenue by The Venetian Club. See below for performance schedule.
- Food and Drink: Explore delicious offerings on the street from the following participating vendors, and explore Chestnut Hill’s full list of dining options HERE:
- McNally’s Tavern
- Bredenbeck’s Bakery & Ice Cream Parlor
- Iron Hill Brewery
- Fiesta Pizza
- Campbell’s Place
- Paris Bistro
- Chestnut Grill
- Poppy’s Cafe
- Barry’s Buns
- The Fresh Market
- The Venetian Social Club
- Deke’s BBQ Foodtruck
- Hardy Funnel Cake Foodtruck
- Baker Street Bread Cafe
Bethlehem Pike Stage
Hartwell Lane Stage
The Venetian Club (8030 Germantown Ave.)
12-5 Blue Chips Trio
Apply to Be a Vendor
Please click HERE to download a Vendor Application.
Photos and Video
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Gold (Entertainment) Sponsor:
Bronze (Makers Village) Sponsor: