Cake Decorating Class- Gingerbread Boy Cake
December 13 @ 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Tis the season for cake decorating! Join us and learn how to decorate your very own Gingerbread Boy buttercream cake with cake artist Jenny Liebau. Each student will decorate and take home their own fully decorated 6-inch round vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream icing to share with (and wow) friends and family. This is the perfect class for first-time decorators!
You’ll Learn How To:
- Level, fill and stack a cake (demo only)
- Ice your cake in buttercream icing
- Color and work with fondant
- Color and work with gum paste
- Create a gingerbread boy cake topper
- Cut and arrange fondant stripes and ripple stripes with a specialty cutter
- Cut fondant shapes with cutters
- Use edible luster and glitter
- Pipe a bead border and dots with a piping bag and tip
- And much more!
Cost: $85 for a 2 hour lesson with all supplies included. Students get 10% OFF supplies purchased in our retail shop the night of class (excludes the purchase of future classes and gift certificates)
Purchase Class by calling us at (215) 909-9392 with your credit card.
- Minimum of 3 students to hold the class and a maximum of 5 students. Our space is cozy!
- Minimum age is 13 years old and older
- Cake and buttercream icing provided by Night Kitchen Bakery. YUM!
- We’re sorry. There are no refunds on classes unless cancelled or rescheduled by Ella Vanilla