Cake Decorating Class- Falling Snowflakes
December 12 @ 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Come join us and learn how to decorate your very own Falling Snowflakes buttercream cake with cake artist Dan Langan, owner of Baked by Dan. Each student will decorate and take home their own fully decorated 6-inch round vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream icing to share with (and wow) friends and family. This is the perfect class for first-time decorators!
You’ll Learn How To:
- Level, fill and stack a cake
- Color and ice your cake in buttercream icing
- Color and work with fondant
- Create edible snowflakes out of fondant and specialty cutters
- Make and arrange snowflake toppers on wire
- Luster the snowflakes with luster dusts and edible glitter
- Pipe a bead border with a piping bag and tip
- And much more!
Cost: $85 for a 2 hour lesson with all supplies included. Students get 10% OFF supplies purchased in our retail shop the night of class (excludes the purchase of future classes and gift certificates)
Purchase Class by calling us at (215) 909-9392 with your credit card.
- Minimum of 3 students to hold the class and a maximum of 5 students. Our space is cozy!
- Minimum age is 13 years old and older
- Cake and buttercream icing provided by Night Kitchen Bakery. YUM!
- We’re sorry. There are no refunds on classes unless cancelled or rescheduled by Ella Vanilla