Date: Sunday, May 20, 2018
Time: 11 am to 5 pm
Location: 8000 to 8600 blocks of Germantown Avenue Chestnut Hill, PA 19118
- Over 150 home & garden vendors along historic Germantown Avenue
- Landscape, lawn & tree care, garden sculpture & garden displays, heirloom vegetable plants, bee keeping, flowering baskets, terrariums and more
- Home design, hand-made furniture, quilts, jewelry, clothing, arts & collectibles
- Subaru car display, presented by Glanzmann Subaru
- MORE FM 101.1 Activity Booths
- Boutique shopping at Chestnut Hill’s fine shops
- Live music on two stages with Ear Me Now, The Rich Posmontier Ensemble, Soul City Shakedown, and The Dukes of Destiny.
- DanceFit Chestnut Hill will perform at 12:45 p.m. at Bethlehem Pike and Germantown Avenue
- Friends of the Chestnut Hill Library will once again be hosting a Book Sale on Sunday, May 6th at the Garden Festival.
Stop by for some great used books in front of Tavern on the Hill as well as at the Library.
- Lots of delicious foods including McNally’s famous Schmitter®, hamburgers & hotdogs, pizza, seafood, and many ethnic foods including Japanese, Chinese, Italian, and Thai. The festival gives you a great opportunity to sample some of Chestnut Hill’s wonderful restaurants…Campbell’s Place, Fiesta, Cosimo’s Pizza Cafe, King’s Garden, McNally’s Tavern, Green Soul, Mica, Iron Hill Brewery, Chestnut Grill & Sidewalk Cafe, Tavern on the Hill, Cin Cin, Osaka, Thai Kuu, Poppy’s Café, and our newest restaurant, Tradewinds BYOB. And, of course, popcorn, cotton candy, ice cream, funnel cakes, baked goods, soft pretzels and more.
- For kids: Amusement rides, face painting, arts & craft activities, a rock climbing wall, music & a free train ride
- MORE THIS YEAR! Get Down with the LoHi!In addition to the usual excitement that attends the Garden Festival, a group of local businesses are planning to stretch the fun, festivities and activities all of the way down to Willow Grove Avenue. The group of LowerHill (LoHi) businesses, including Balance Gym, BioFit, Baker Street Bread Co ( al fresco dining), Windfall Gallery, Vitality Studio, Artist and Craftsman will offer mono/gel plate printing, Duke Barber, Ella Vanilla, and Kismet Cowork will have various activities ,The Venetian Club will be selling beer and food outside and a band will be playing from 12 to 4. There will be tables and chairs for relaxing.In addition to all of the activities happening on the Lower Hill, the group will be showcasing the numerous goods and services available from the diverse and interesting array of businesses on this vibrant part of the avenue. This year’s Garden Festival promises to be exciting from end-to-end
Parking: $5 parking on select lots
For more information: email@example.com or 215-247-6696
For vendors a downloadable application is available here