Date: Sunday, May 6, 2018
(Rain date: Sunday, May 20th)
Time: 11 am to 5 pm
Location: 8000 to 8600 blocks of Germantown Avenue Chestnut Hill, PA 19118
- Over 150 home & garden vendors along historic Germantown Avenue
- Landscape, lawn & tree care, garden sculpture & garden displays, heirloom vegetable plants, bee keeping, flowering baskets, terrariums and more
- Home design, hand-made furniture, quilts, jewelry, clothing, arts & collectibles
- Subaru car display, presented by Glanzmann Subaru
- MORE FM 101.1 Activity Booths
- Boutique shopping at Chestnut Hill’s fine shops
- Live music on two stages with Jon Savage & the Classic Rockers, The Rich Posmontier Ensemble, Soul City Shakedown, and The Dukes of Destiny.
- Lots of delicious foods including McNally’s famous Schmitter®, hamburgers & hotdogs, pizza, seafood, and many ethnic foods including Japanese, Chinese, Italian, and Thai. The festival gives you a great opportunity to sample some of Chestnut Hill’s wonderful restaurants…Campbell’s Place, Fiesta, Cosimo’s Pizza Cafe, King’s Garden, McNally’s Tavern, Green Soul, Mica, Iron Hill Brewery, Chestnut Grill & Sidewalk Cafe, Tavern on the Hill, Cin Cin, Osaka, Thai Kuu, Poppy’s Café, and our newest restaurant, Tradewinds BYOB. And, of course, popcorn, cotton candy, ice cream, funnel cakes, baked goods, soft pretzels and more.
- For kids: Amusement rides, face painting, arts & craft activities, a rock climbing wall, music & a free train ride
Parking: $5 parking on select lots
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-247-6696
For vendors a downloadable application is available here