Following are a list of First Friday participants
Mark your calendars for a night out on First Fridays in Chestnut Hill. Explore unique boutique shops along Germantown Avenue until 8:00 pm, and enjoy local flavors at your favorite restaurants. Don’t miss Friday Night Jazz at Woodmere Art Museum, extended hours at our galleries.
This month we celebrate all things pets with Petapalooza!
No place does Friday like the Hill!
Free popcorn: Chestnut Hill Welcome Center (8514 Germantown Avenue)
Art & Galleries
AR Workshop Chestnut Hill
Artist and Craftsman
Bjorn & Co
Borrelli’s Chestnut Hill Gallery
Gallery on the Avenue
Gravers Lane Gallery
Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts (PAFA)
The Little Gallery
Woodmere Art Museum
Food & Drink
Chestnut Hill Brewing Company
Chill On The Hill
Iron Hill Brewery
Night Kitchen Bakery & Cafe (until 7:00pm)
Paris Bistro & Jazz Cafe
Tavern on the Hill Dance to live music 6pm-10pm
The Spice Rack
Top of The Hill Market & Cafe
Retail & Shopping
Busy Bee Toys
MANGO: Lots of pet themed items, cocktails served. Our Petapolooza offer- bring in pet food or toy for 10% regularly priced merchandise
Oxford Circus Toys
- Where: the 8400 – 8500 blocks of Germantown Ave. in Chestnut Hill
- What: Stop at one of the three sponsoring businesses to pick up your map and have fun searching for the 12 blue paw prints that will be hidden in the three businesses and out on the sidewalk on the East side of Germantown Ave – the same side of the street as the sponsoring businesses.
- All kids who are participating will get a treat and a free raffle ticket for a chance to win a gift basket! Winner will be randomly chosen on Friday night and will be contacted via telephone. Winner does not have to be present at time of drawing.
- How to Participate: In celebration of Petpalooza, we’re asking visitors to bring donations of pet food to be given to the SPCA. The sponsoring businesses will have collection bins and will take the food to the SPCA after the event.
- The SPCA is in desperate need of wet & dry dog and cat food as well as rabbit/guinea pig food and bedding material. Let’s help them fill their shelves with vital food for the animals in their care until forever homes are found!
We’re excited to welcome Peaceable Kingdom Petting Zoo. Stop by Highland Avenue with your family to meet 20 cute animals, including a baby goat and a baby yak!
Youth + Change-A Music and Arts Showcase
Springfield Township High School sophomore Hannah Schermer is putting on her second Student Art Showcase on First Friday June 7th in Chestnut Hill. The event will feature student artwork and vocal performances and is Free and open to the public at 8532 Germantown Ave.