Mark your calendars for a night out on August 2nd in Chestnut Hill. Explore unique boutique shops along Germantown Avenue until 8:00 pm, and enjoy local flavors at your favorite restaurants.
August activities include:
- Yappy Hour (pet friendly happy hour ) at Chestnut Grill, Chestnut Brewing Company 4pm-7pm and Paris Bistro from 5pm to 8pm with food samples, Stone & Key Cellars wine sampling taking place on their patio
- Happy Hour special at Tavern on the Hill
- Children’s music by Dave Cope at Baker Street Bread Co. 5pm to 8pm
- Cosimo’s Pizza Cafe is offering free scoop of ice cream with the purchase of a kids slice pizza meal.
- Wine sampling at Windfall Gallery
- Queenie’s Pets
- Villevillakula hosts Children’s Music Express
- AR Workshop -DIY class to make a Pet Bed – available in 2 sizes, Small and Large! Paw-sitively purr-fect projects for your pets!
- Artisans on the Avenue – 40% Off all summer clothing and accessories
Paris Bistro & Jazz Cafe welcomes Sueños (Jazz + Hip-Hop) at Paris Bistro this Friday in the Jazz Cafe, during Chestnut Hill’s First Fridays.
Sets at 7, 8:30 &10pm. $15 entertainment chargeStone & Key Cellars wines will be available to sample on the patio Friday at 5:30pm. We will be featuring Stone & Key Cellars flights during the upcoming Chestnut Hill Restaurant Week later this month.
Happy Hour on our patio is #dogfriendly and runs from 4-6pm. Too warm? Happy Hour is available inside as well.
- Free popcorn: Chestnut Hill Welcome Center (8514 Germantown Avenue)
Art & Galleries
AR Workshop Chestnut Hill
Artist and Craftsman
Bjorn & Co
Borrelli’s Chestnut Hill Gallery
Gallery on the Avenue
Gravers Lane Gallery
Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts (PAFA)
The Little Gallery
Woodmere Art Museum
Food & Drink
Chestnut Hill Brewing Company
Chill On The Hill
Iron Hill Brewery
Night Kitchen Bakery & Cafe (until 7:00pm)
Paris Bistro & Jazz Cafe
Tavern on the Hill
The Spice Rack
Top of The Hill Market & Cafe
Retail & Shopping
Artisans on the Avenue
Busy Bee Toys
Oxford Circus Toys