Learn how to care for the trees in your home landscape
Saturday, February 6 | 1:30 PM | at CHHS | FREE
|For 15 years Jason Lubar has been the Associate Director of Urban Forestry at the Morris Arboretum.|
- What is good tree care?
- What should you look for when you select an arborist?
- What are today’s emerging threats to trees?
- How do you identify them?
- What can you do to prevent harm?
- What must you consider to select replacement trees?
- How do you successfully replant trees?
Come by CHHS for the launch of the 2016 First Saturday: Ask the Expert series, where urban tree expert Jason Lubar will make experts out of all of us! We invite you to bring your own questions about trees to Lubar, a Board Certified Master Arborist and member of the Executive Board and Treasurer of Pennsylvania’s Urban and Community Forestry Council.