Cupcake Decorating- Winter Cupcakes
December 8 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
These aren’t your average cupcakes! Come join us for a class on how to make stunning works of sugar art in cupcake form with cake artist Lara Rhyner. You will decorate and take home 6 fully decorated vanilla cupcakes with vanilla buttercream icing decorated in 6 different styles and learn several techniques from basic piping to more advanced fondant work. This is a great beginner’s class.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Handle and color buttercream icing
- Use a pastry bag and piping tips (star tip and round tip)
- Ice a cupcake in a variety of styles like a professional
- Create fondant & gum paste shapes with specialty cutters and texture matts
- Pipe a poinsettia flower cupcake
- Create a Christmas tree cupcake topper out of fondant
- Pipe an icing Christmas tree
- Use sparkle sugars, sugar pearls and metallic dragee pearls for added sparkle
- And much more!
Cost: $ 65 for a 2 hour lesson with all supplies included. Students get 10% OFF supplies purchased in our retail shop the night of class (excludes the purchase of future classes and gift certificates)
Purchase by calling (215) 909-9392 with your credit card or stop by the store. Class size is limited!
Classes include all supplies as well as 10% off any purchases made in my shop the day of class. Everyone takes home what they made. All baked goods provided by the Night Kitchen