Basics of Self-Defense
In this 4 week class series, you’ll learn all the fundamentals of self-defense that everyone should know! You will come out of this course will all the basic tools you need to protect yourself and your family in any situation. And we’ll do all that in a safe and fun way! During this series, we will cover:
- Awareness and stance to prevent an attack
- Striking: punch, kick, knee, and elbow, defend, counter, escape, or subdue
- Grappling stand-up: escape from wrist grabs, bear hugs, chokes, and more!
- Grappling ground work: escape from or subdue an attacker who is on top of you
- Weapons: defense from gun, knife, and blunt weapons
Techniques from this series are integrated from Krav Maga, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and Muay Thai.
Ages teens and up.
Schedule: starting the first week of August, 1 class per week for 4 consecutive weeks on either:
- Wednesday 7pm
- Friday 6:30pm
Deadline to register is August 1.
Space is limited, so contact us today to register or get more information!